Firmware updates are released by the company and they are released to fix issues that a user is facing in the current version of the firmware or add some new features in the device. The firmware file is different for different devices. You can use the flash file when you have bricked your device and you need to unbrick the device. In case you are looking for the Micromax Bolt Q335 flash file, this article will help you. We have mentioned how you can install the Micromax Q335 Firmware stock ROM with the help of a USB cable. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Before you can start installing the Micromax Bolt Q335 Stock Firmware, there are certain things that you may have to do to complete the process easily.
- To start with, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware of the process, you can consult an expert.
- Next, you need to use the tutorial for the specified device only because if you use it for any other device, skip the step.
- It is a must that you download the stock firmware according to the device that you are using and from an authenticated source. You will also have to download a compatible version of the tool file.
- You would know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data.
- Other than this, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Lastly, you can scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Q335 Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Micromax Q335 Stock Firmware ROM. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the SPD driver on the system. Now, you need to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case the driver is available on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the stock firmware file.
- Next, you need to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system. You will now have to extract the contents of the upgrade tool.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- Now, you need to click on the load packet option. You will now have to redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file.
- After this, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- After selecting an appropriate firmware file, you will have to click on the download option.
- The process of flashing will start. Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, an upgrade successful message will appear on the screen.
- You can now detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Micromax Q335 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, you can now restart the device. All the information that you need to know about installing the Micromax Bolt Q335 flash file is mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the article was helpful.