You can use the flash file for different reasons like fixing issues with the device like IMEI issues, software issues, boot loop issues, and dead issues. In case you have bricked your device, you can unbrick the device, you can use a flash file. In this article, we are going to talk about the Micromax S302 flash file [Firmware Stock ROM]. We have mentioned how you can install the Micromax Bolt S302 flash file with the help of the SPD tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
To make the process easier for you, we have listed all the things that you need to do before you can start installing the Micromax S302 flash file.
- To start with, you need to be aware of the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware of the process, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- After this, you need to use the tutorial for the specified device only. If you use it for any other device, you can brick the device.
- Next, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You need to download the firmware file and tool file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. Also, you need to look for a compatible driver file.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Bolt S302 Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can install the Micromax S302 flash file. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Micromax S302 Bolt Stock Firmware (flash file) on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the SPD driver on the system. Now, you need to open the installation window by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow all the steps instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware for your device. Also, extract the contents of the stock firmware file for later use.
- Also, you need to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system. You will now have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file to open the tool window on the screen.
- Now, you need to click on the load packet option. You will now have to redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware folder.
- You will have to turn off the device and then connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- After selecting an appropriate firmware file, you need to click on the download button to start the process.
- When the process will complete, you will get an upgrade successful message on the screen.
- Finally, you need to turn off the device and detach the cable.
Download Micromax S302 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was the full stepwise that you need to follow to install the Micromax S302 Stock Firmware ROM. All the information that you need to know is mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the article was helpful.