Flash files (Firmware Stock ROM) contain the operating system of your device in its original form. So, when you have to install the operating system again on your device, you can use the flash file. In this article, we emphasized on Micromax e481 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Micromax Canvas 5 E481 flash file on the device. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
To carry out the process easier, there are certain things that you can do. It is a must to do these things before you start the process. Read the list of all the things below.
- The very basic thing that you have to do is to have some knowledge about the technicalities of the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help. Always remember that this tutorial is valid for a particular device.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You must know that you will lose all the data post flashing. So, you need to create a backup of your data so that you can use it later.
- Other than this, you need to download the tool file and the firmware file according to the device that you are using. The driver file will be available on the internet.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install the Micromax Canvas 5 E481 Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, here is how you can proceed. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Micromax e481 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. You will have to extract the firmware file also.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and extract the tool contents also.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then look for the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- Next, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be present in the stock ROM of the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is a must to do because if you won’t, you will lose the data.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option to begin the installation process.
- Also, you need to turn off the device, and then you will have to connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- It is a must that you press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Micromax E481 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. Now, your device is flashed. This was all you need to know about installing the Micromax e481 flash file. We hope the article has helped you.