In this blog, you are going to find out a stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Micromax D320 flash file. Make sure you read the process carefully and fulfill all the requirements. Stay tuned to the article to know more on how to use the Micromax Bolt D320 flash file.
If you want to carry out the process smoothly, you may have to fulfill some requirements. Read the list of all the requirements that you need on your system before starting the process.
- The first thing that you have to do is to charge your device. The process may take a longer time and you need to charge the phone to make it work till the end of the process.
- After the completion of the flashing process, all your data will be deleted. Therefore, it is advised that you must create a backup of the data that you have on your device.
- Also, you only should pursue the process if you have enough knowledge about your device and the process. If you do not have much knowledge, you may take help from an expert.
Other than this, you need to scan the files to make sure that all the files are safe to install and also, check the compatibility of the tool with your device.
Download Micromax Bolt D320 Firmware Flash File
Steps to use the Micromax D320 Flash File
You will require the SmartPhone Flash tool to flash your Micromax Bolt D320 device. The tool is easily available on the internet. Follow the steps mentioned below to use the Micromax D320 flash file. Read the steps carefully.
- You will first have to search for the MediaTek driver on your system. Download the compatible version of the driver and then click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Complete the installation process according to the instructions appearing on the screen.
- After that, you will have to download the stock firmware for your device. The firmware will be downloaded in zipped format. You will have to extract the files to a new folder.
- Once done, you will have to find the latest version of the SP flash tool and extract the files of the tool too.
- In the tool folder, you will have to find the flash tool file. In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option.
- You will have to find the scatter file. You will find the scatter file easily on the ROM of the device.
- Once done, you need to look for the preloader option and untick the checkbox for it. If you flash the preloader.bin, there are high chances that you are going to brick your device.
- After this, you will have to click on the option to download and it will then start the process of flashing.
- Now, you will have to connect your device and the system via USB cable. Also, you need to turn off your device. Once you have connected the device, you will have to press the Volume button of your device. You will have to wait for your device to be detected by the tool.
- After it will be detected, the process will be started.
- Wait for the process to complete and after the completion, you will get a passed message on the screen.
- Once done, you will have to terminate the flash tool window and then disconnect the system and the device.
Finally, your device will be flashed if you follow all the steps carefully. We hope that the steps that we have mentioned will help you to use the Micromax D320 flash file. Hopefully, the article helps.