Looking for the Micromax D321 flash file and a guide to install it? Here is everything that you need to know. Flash file or say, stock firmware helps to upgrade or downgrade your device. You can get back your device to the same format as it was when you bought it. You need to get the SP flash tool to install the stock firmware on your system. In this article, you will get a guide on you can download and install the Micromax D321 flash file. Read the article to get the stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Micromax D321 flash file.
If you are about to begin the flashing process on your Micromax D321 phone, you need to have all the below-mentioned things present on your device. Read the list below.
- The very basic thing is to make sure that your phone is completely charged. Flashing your device and take a long time and hence your device is needed to be charged at least up to 70 percent.
- Other than this, you need to make sure that you have created a backup of all your important data and files. Installing the stock firmware on your device is going to remove all your present.
- Also, you need to get all the required drivers on your system. Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the drivers according to the device and the android version you are using.
- Lastly, always remember to scan the file before installing to make sure that the file is safe to install and contains no virus.
Steps to Install Micromax D321 flash file using SP Flash tool
Follow the steps mentioned below to install the Micromax D321 flash file using the SP flash tool. Follow the steps in the same sequence.
- The very first step in the flashing process is to get the Mediatek driver on your system and install it. Follow the instructions appearing on your screen to complete the installation process.
- After this, you will need to download the firmware for the Mediatek driver you are using and you will then have to extract the zipped file.
- Once done, you need to get the SP flash tool on your system and then extract the tool’s zip file also.
- In the unzipped folder, you will be able to see all the files and you will have to look for the flash_tool.exe file. Click on it to start the tool. Micromax D321 flash file
- Once done, when the tool window will open, you will have to look for the Scatter-loading option. Also, click on it. Micromax D321 stock firmware download
- After this, you need to find a file with the name scatter in the stock ROM of the device you are using.
- Once found, from the given options, you will have to untick the checkbox of the preloader. It is a must because if you won’t, it can brick your device.
- You will then have to click on the option to download and it will then start the process of flashing. Micromax D321 stock firmware download download
- Turn off your device and then use a USB cable to connect your system and the MediaTek device. Press the volume button of your phone to the tool to detect your device.
- Once the tool will detect your device, the process of flashing will start.
- Once the process will be completed, you will get to see a green ring on the screen.
- When the will complete, you will have to remove the USB cable and disconnect both the devices.
Pursuing the process mentioned in the same manner as we have mentioned will help you to Flash Micromax D321 phone. We hope that the article will help you in installing the Micromax D321 flash file.