In case you are looking for a Micromax Q338 flash file (Firmware Stock ROM), this is the right article for you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Micromax Bolt Q338 flash file. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to Remember
Before you can begin the flashing process, here are some things that you need to do or keep in mind. Read the list of all the things below.
- First, you need to be aware of the fact that this tutorial applies only to a particular device. We will NOT suggest you use it on any other device.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of the data available on the device. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, post flashing you will lose the data.
- You will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Also, you will have to download the tool file and the firmware file from an authenticated source. It is a must to download a compatible version of the driver.
- Scan all the files before using it on the system to be sure that it is safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Micromax Q338 Flash File
To install the Micromax Bolt Q338 flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. You can easily get it on the internet. Here is how you can use it to install the flash file. Go through the process and follow the steps in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- The next thing that you need to download is the firmware file on the system. It will download in the zip format. You need to extract the files to the desired folder.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system, and then you will have to extract the tool files also.
- Next, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to click on the flash tool, and then it will open the tool window for you.
- Now, click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. You will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device.
- After that, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick the device.
- When done, you will have to press the download option so that the process can begin.
- Simultaneously, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device to let the tool detect the device.
- Now, when the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- After this, you will have to wait for the process to complete and when the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Now, you will have to terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Micromax Bolt Q338 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is flashed. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to install the Micromax Q338 flash file easily. We hope that the article was helpful to you.