Flash files can help you downgrade your device to the factory version or even upgrade it to the latest version. Other than this, it can also help you to fix various issues associated with your device. In this article, we will explain to you how you can use the Micromax Q340 flash file. We have mentioned a stepwise process that you will have to follow to install the flash file using the SP Flash Tool. Read the article to know how to install the Micromax Q340 firmware.
Below we have mentioned all the things that you need on your system before you start the process. You will have to make sure that you fulfill all the requirements and then only proceed. Read the list carefully.
- You will first need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not have any knowledge, you may take help from an expert.
- Also, you will have to charge your device properly. The device needs to operate till the end of the process so you will have to charge it at least 70 percent.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of the data present on your device. The flashing process will delete all your data, so, it is better to create a backup.
- Also, you will have to download the latest and compatible version of the tool and the driver. Look for the latest version on the internet.
Steps to use the Micromax Q340 Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you have to follow to install the Micromax Q340 Stock ROM Flash File. You will have to follow the steps in the same sequence as mentioned to make sure that you do not face any error in the process.
- Initially, you will have to download the Mediatek driver on your system and then you will have to install it by following all the instructions appearing on your screen. In case you have it on your system, you will have to skip this step.
- After this, you will have to download the firmware file for your MediaTek device. You can download the file from the internet after making sure that it is authenticated to use. You will then have to extract the files to your desired location.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system. You will then have to extract the files of the tool to another folder.
- Once done, from the tool folder, you will have to select the flash tool file. Click on it to start the tool.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the option for scatter-loading and download agent. You can get the scatter file in the stock ROM of your device. Micromax Q340 stock firmware download
- You will then have to click on the prelaoder.bin option. It is a must because not doing it may brick your device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download option so that the flashing process can start. Micromax Q340 flash file download
- Now, you will have to turn off your device, and then you will have to connect your device and the system using the USB cable. Also, you will have to press the Volume Up button of your device so that the tool can detect your device.
- Once the tool will detect the device, the process will start.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete. Once it will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, close the tool window and then you will then have to detach the device and the system.