Flash files, also called stock firmware files are used to downgrade, upgrade, or install your operating system again on your system. You can also use the stock firmware file to resolve different issues that you are facing with your device. You can resolve issues with your IMEI, dead issue, Bootloop, or any software issue. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can download the Micromax Unite Q372 flash file on your system. Read the full article to know more.
Below we have listed all the things that you need to have on your system before you start with the process of installing the Micromax Unite Q372 flash file / Firmware on your system. Make sure you fulfill all the requirements and then only you should proceed with the process.
- The very basic thing that you need to do is to charge your phone completely. You will have to make sure that your phone is charged because the process of flashing takes a long time and your phone needs to work till then.
- Other than this, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the SP flash tool of the latest version. You can download the SP flash tool via the internet.
- Also, you need to download the latest version of the drivers that you need on your phone. Make sure that you have downloaded the drivers according to the android version you are using and the device you are using.
- Other than this, you will have to make sure that you have created a backup of your data. The flashing process is going to erase all your data and you will lose the data. Hence, it is recommended to create a backup of all the files.
- Lastly, you need to make sure that you are using a safe file of the firmware. It is always released by the company and you will have to scan the file using anti-virus software.
Once you have fulfilled all the requirements, proceed further with the process mentioned in the article.
Download Micromax Unite Q372 Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File
Steps to install Micromax Q372 Flash File using SP flash tool
Follow the instructions mentioned below to install the Micromax Q372 flash file on your system. Follow the steps in the same order as they are mentioned.
- First, you need to install the Mediatek Driver on your system. You can download the driver from the internet. In case you have already downloaded it, you will have to skip the step and proceed.
- After this, you will have to look for the Stock Rom and then download it on your system. You will then have to extract the zipped folder to your desired location.
- Once done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system and extract the file on your system.
- In the unzipped folder, you will get a list of all the files present in the folder. You will have to look for the flash_tool.exe file in the folder and open it.
- After this, your tool will be launched and you will have to look for the Scatter-loading option and click on it.
- Look for the Scatter file. You can easily find it in the ROM of your device.
- In the new window, you will have to look for the preloader option and then click on the checkbox to untick it.
- Once done, you will have to click on the option to start the download. It will then start the flashing process on your system.
- After this, you will have to connect the device and the Mediatek device. You will have to connect them using a USB cable. Also, make sure that your phone is switched off. You will then have to press the volume button of your device to make your device recognized by the system.
- After this, wait for the system to detect your device. It will then start the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete. Once completed, you will see that a green ring has appeared on the screen.
- Finally, terminate the flash tool and also disconnect your device and the system. Remove the USB cable.
Hopefully, if you follow all the steps as they are mentioned, you will be easily able to install the Micromax Q372 flash file on your system without any errors. We hope that the article helped you.