Off the chance you are looking for the Micromax Q391 flash file, this article can be helpful for you. In this section, we have mentioned how you can install the Micromax Q391 Canvas Doodle 4 flash file/Firmware Stock ROM. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to keep in mind
Before you can begin the flashing process, there are certain things that you will have to do. Below we have mentioned a list of all the things.
- First, you need to be sure that you are using the tutorial for a particular device. Using it for any other device can damage the device.
- Also, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help.
- Other than this, you need to create a backup of all the data because you will lose all the data post flashing.
- It is a must that you download the firmware file and the tool file from an authenticated source only. You can look for the driver file on the internet.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to install Micromax Q391 Flash File
To install the Micromax Q391 Stock Firmware ROM, you will have to use the SP flash tool. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Micromax Canvas Doodle 4 Q391 flash file. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file and start the installation process. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Also, you need to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will now have to extract the tool files also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and click on the flash tool file to open the installation window.
- Next, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have download.
- Once done, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you may brick the device.
- After this, you will have to click on the download option to begin the flashing process.
- Simultaneously, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, you will have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Micromax Q391 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now, your device is flashed. This was all about installing the Micromax Q391 Stock Firmware ROM. We have provided you with all the information that you need to know. We hope that the article was helpful to you.