Flash files can help you to upgrade your device to the latest version or downgrade it to the factory version. In this article, we are going to talk about the Nokia 105 RM-1133 flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Nokia RM 1133 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM on the system. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Things to Remember
Below we have mentioned all the things that you need to do before you can start the flashing process. These things will help you to carry out the process easily.
- To start with, you will need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you need to seek help from an expert.
- You will also have to download the latest version of the tool file and firmware file for your device. Also, check for the compatibility of the driver file with your device.
- It is a must to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
- Also, you need to use the tutorial for a particular device. If you use it for any other device, you can damage the device.
- You would know that you will lose all the data available on the device, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- It is a must to scan all the files that you will download so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Nokia 105 RM-1133 flash file
In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Nokia RM 1133 flash file on the device. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the VCOM USB driver on the system. You will then have to start the installation process by clicking on the downloaded file. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case the driver is already present on the system, skip the step.
- The next thing that you need to do is to download the stock firmware for your device. You need to then the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you will have to download the MTK flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool files.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- Now, in the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter option and then you will have to redirect the tool to the location where you have stored the firmware file. You will have to click on the .cfg file.
- Once done, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the device with the help of a USB cable.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to start the process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You need to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Nokia 105 RM-1133 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was the full stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Nokia RM 1133 Stock Firmware ROM. We have mentioned all the required information that you need to know about the process. We hope that the article was helpful for you.