Oppo F3 CPH1609 flash file can help you to fix issues with your oppo device. Also, if you want to upgrade the device or downgrade it to the factory version, you can use the flash file. In this article, we are going to help you with the same. We have mentioned the stepwise process that you will have to follow. Read the article till the end to know more.
In this section of the article, we have explained different things that you will have to do before you can install the file on the system. Read all the things below.
- You need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not have it, you need to consult somebody who knows.
- Also, you will have to charge your phone completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of all the data present on the device. It is a must because post flashing, you will lose all your data.
- Also, you will have to download the tool from an authenticated source. You also have to make sure that you are using a compatible version.
- Scan the files before using them on the system to be sure that the file is safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Oppo CPH1609 F3 Flash File
Now, that you know that you will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Oppo F3 flash file (Firmware ROM) on the system, we have mentioned the steps for the same. Read the steps that we have mentioned and follow them in the same order.
- First, you will need to download the MediaTek driver on your system. It is available on the internet. Following all the instructions appearing on the screen, you will have to install the tool on the system. In case you have it on your system, you may skip the step.
- After that, you will have to download the stock firmware on your device. You will have to extract the contents of the file to your desired location.
- When done, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system and extract the contents of the tool folder also.
- Now, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then you will have to select the flash tool file from the folder.
- You will then have to click on the download agent option and the scatter-loading option on the system. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM of your device.
- Now, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. You must do that because if you won’t, there are chances that it will brick your device.
- You will then have to click on the download option to start the downloading process.
- Once done, you will have to turn off your device and then connect the system with the device with the help of a USB cable. Now, you will have to press the volume up button of your device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When it will detect the tool, the process of flashing will start.
- You will then have to wait for the process to complete. And when it will complete, you will have to disconnect the device and the tool.
Download Oppo F3 CPH1609 Stock Firmware ROM(Flash File)
Now, your device is flashed. Following all the steps in the same way as we have mentioned will help you to install the Oppo F3 Firmware flash file easily on your system. We hope that this article has helped you.