In case you are looking for the Oppo F5 CPH1723 flash file, this article can be helpful for you. We have provided you with the original Oppo F5 flash file and provided you with the information that you need to know about installing the flash file/ Firmware Stock ROM. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Now, before you can start installing the Oppo F5 CPH1723 flash file, there are certain things that you will have to do. Read the list of all the things below.
- The very basic thing that you will have to do is to be aware of the technicalities. If you are not aware of the technicalities, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You will also have to download the latest version of the tool file. It is a must that you download the firmware file and driver file according to the device that you are using.
- Also, you need to use the device till the end of the process, so, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- You will also have to create a backup of all the data available on the device because you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process.
- Always remember that you will have to use this tutorial for a particular device. If you will use it for any other device, you can damage the device.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files that you have downloaded to be sure that they are safe to use on your system.
Steps to Install Oppo F5 Flash File
You will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Oppo F5 flash file on your device. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Oppo F5 Stock Firmware. Go through all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will now have to start the installation of the driver by clicking on the downloaded file. Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. If you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. Now, you will have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the SP flash tool on the system. Extract the contents of the tool files also.
- You will now have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading file and download agent option. Now, you will have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Now, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Once done, you will have to click on the download option to start the process.
- Next, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process will start automatically.
- You will now have to wait for the process to complete. It may take some time. On completion, you will get a green ring on the screen.
- Finally, terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Oppo F5 CPH1723 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now your device is successfully flashed. All the information that you need to install the Oppo F5 flash file is mentioned in the article. Following all the steps, in the same way, will surely help you to install the Oppo F5 Stock Firmware ROM. Hopefully, the article was helpful in some way.