In case you are looking for the Oppo Yoyo R2001 flash file, this article will surely help you. We have mentioned how you can install the Oppo R2001 flash file [Firmware Stock ROM]. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Things to Keep in Mind
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do before you can proceed with the process.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Always remember to use the tutorial for the specified device. In case you use it on any other device, the device will be damaged.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You would know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the flashing process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available.
- It is a must that you download the tool file and firmware file according to the device that you are using. Also, you need to download a compatible driver file on the system.
- You will also have to scan all the files that you will download because you need to be sure that all the files are safe to use.
Steps to install Oppo Yoyo R2001 Flash File
After fulfilling all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Oppo Yoyo R2001 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and begin the installation process. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. If you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You need to then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system. You will also have to extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to untick the option for preloader.bin. It is a must to do because if you won’t, the device will be bricked.
- Now, to begin the flashing process, you will have to click on the download option.
- Simultaneously, you will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect your device.
- When it will detect, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Oppo R2001 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was all you need to do to download the Oppo R2001 Stock Firmware ROM. All the information that you need to know is mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the article has helped you.