In case you are looking for the Samsung B350E flash file, this article can be helpful for you. We have mentioned the stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Samsung Metro B350E flash file. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to keep in mind
Before you can start a flashing process, here are some things that you need to keep in mind. It will help you to carry out the process easily. Read the list of all the things below.
- To begin with, you will have to make sure that you are aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help. Also, the tutorial applies to a particular device only.
- You would know that post flashing, you will lose all the data available on the device. So, you need to create a backup of the data so that you can use it later.
- Other than that, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- It is a must that you download the flash file and the tool file from an authenticated source. You can check for compatible drivers on the internet.
- You will also have to scan all the files before using them on the system. It is important to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung Metro B350E Flash File
To install the Samsung Metro B350E flash file, you will have to use the Odin tool on the system. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Samsung B350E flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on the system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Complete the installation window by following all the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Once done, you will have to download the firmware file for your system, and then you will have to extract the files of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to turn off the device, and then you will have to connect it to the system.
- You will now have to boot the device in download mode. To do that, you will have to press and hold the power button, home button, and volume down button together. You will then have to leave the power button when the device will vibrate.
- When the warning sign will appear on the screen, you will have to press the Volume Up button of the device to continue the process.
- Now, you will have to download the Odin tool on the system and then you will have to extract the tool files.
- In the extracted tool folder, you will have to click on the Odin 3 file to open the tool window.
- Now, you will have to add all the files that are required by the tool. You can find all the files in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you will have to click on the start option and then you will have to wait for the process to complete. On completion, you will get the successful message on the screen.
- Now, you will get your device stuck in the boot loop. To fix it, you will have to boot the device in recovery mode.
- To do that, you will have to press and hold the power button, home button, and volume down button together. You will then have to leave the power button when the device will vibrate.
- After that, from the menu appearing on the screen, you will have to choose the option for wipe data or factory reset. You will then have to wait for the process to complete.
- When the process will complete, your device will start. Terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Samsung Metro B350E Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is how you can install the Samsung B350E flash file on the system. We have mentioned all the necessary information that you need to know. Hopefully, the article has helped you.