Off the chance, you are looking for the Samsung E625F flash file (Firmware Stock ROM), this is the right article for you. Here, we have mentioned how you can get and install the Samsung Galaxy F62 flash file on the device. You will have to use the Odin tool for the same. It is officially used by the company to flash the devices and it is available for free. Stay tuned to the article to know more.
Here is a list of all the things that you will have to do or keep in mind when you are installing the Samsung Galaxy F62 E625F flash file on the system. Read the list below.
- First, you will have to make sure that you know the process. In case you do not know, you can seek help.
- Also, you must know that this tutorial is valid for a particular device. Using it for any other device can certainly harm the device.
- It is important that you create a backup of your data because if you won’t, there are chances that you will end up losing all the data post flashing.
- Moreover, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Also, you will have to download the file from a known source only. The Odin tool will be available on the official website. Make sure that you download the latest version of the tool.
- Lastly, you will have to scan all the files to be sure that the file is safe to use.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy F62 Flash File
As we have mentioned, you will have to use the Odin tool to install the Samsung E625F flash file on the system. Here is how you can install it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on the system and then you will have to install it on your system by following all the on-screen instructions appearing on the screen. In case you have it on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the Odin tool on your system and then extract the contents for later use.
- Now, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your system and then you will have to extract the firmware files so that you can use them later.
- After that, you will have to turn off the device and boot it into download mode.
- For that, you will have to press and hold the power button, home button, volume down button together. Now, when you feel that your device is vibrating, you will have to leave the power button only.
- When you will see a warning sign on the device, you will have to press the volume up button to continue the process.
- Now, in the extracted tool folder, look for the Odin3 file and click on it. You will then have to add all the required files in the tool window. All the files will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you will have to click on the start option to begin the flashing process. Wait for the process to complete.
- On completion, you will get a successful message on the screen and you will also get the device stuck in the boot loop.
- You will have to now boot it into recovery mode. For that, you will have to press and hold the power button, home button, volume down button together. Now, when you feel that your device is vibrating, you will have to leave the power button only.
- From the menu appearing on the screen, you will have to click on the factory reset option.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete, and then you will have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Samsung Galaxy F62 SM-E625F Stock Firmware ROM: Flash File
So, this is how you can install the Samsung Galaxy F62 flash file on your system. Following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to carry out the process easily. We hope that the article helps.