In case you are looking for the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 flash file, the article can be helpful for you. You will have to use the Odin tool to install the Samsung GT-i9500 Firmware Stock ROM on the device. Stay tuned to the article to know more.
Now, before you can start the flashing process, there are certain things that you will have to do. These things will help you to install the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 flash file easily.
- To start with, you will have to make sure that you are using the tutorial for a particular device. In case you use it on any other device, you can damage the device.
- It is a must that you download the firmware file and driver file according to the device that you are using. Download the latest version of the tool file on the system.
- You would know that you will lose all the data present on the device. So, it is advised to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Next, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent because you need to use it till the end of the process.
- You also need to scan all the files before using them on the system to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung GT-i9500 Flash File
Odin tool is a free tool to use and is also used by the company to update the firmware of the device. Now, in this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can carry out the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Samsung GT0i9500 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To start with, you need to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. You will then have to start the installation process by clicking on the downloaded file. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for the system. Also, extract the contents of the firmware file.
- You will have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- After this, you will have to boot your device in download mode. For that, you need to press the home button, volume down button, and power button together till your device vibrates. When the tool will vibrate, leave the power button only.
- You will now get a warning sign on the screen. Press the volume up button to continue the process.
- After this, you will have to download the Odin tool on the system. Extract the contents of the firmware file to the desired folder.
- Open the extracted tool folder and then click on the Odin3 file to start the tool window.
- Now, you will have to add all the required files. All the files will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Also, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Now, click on the start option to begin the flashing process. Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a success message on the screen.
- You will get your device stuck at the boot loop. To fix it, you need to boot it into recovery mode.
- For that, you need to press the home button, volume down button, and power button together till your device vibrates. When the tool will vibrate, leave the power button only.
- After this, a menu will appear on the screen. You will have to click on the wipe data option and wait for the process to complete. When it will complete, the device will restart on its own.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Samsung GT-I9500 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was all about installing the Samsung GT-i9500 Stock Firmware ROM with the help of the Odin tool. Hopefully, the article was helpful.