If you are facing any issues while using Samsung SM-J700G Such as Boot Loop or Dead issues then you can make use of the Stock Firmware File to resolve it. These firmware files are provided by the company and every device has a unique flash file. You can make use of the ODIN Flash tool to install the Samsung SM-J700G Flash file on your device. This file can be used to solve various software related issues on your device likewise IMEI Issues, Software update issues, etc. In Case, You don’t have any idea about how to flash your Samsung SM-J700G device then you can follow the methods mentioned below.
In this article, we will discuss some pre-requisites that you need to follow before starting the flashing process. We will also cover a step-by-step guide to download and install the Samsung SM-J700G Flash file on your device.
Pre-requisites to Be Followed Before Flashing Samsung J7
Before leading to the process to flash Samsung SM-J700G, let us have a look at the requirements to successfully install the flash drive on your device. Make sure you meet all the requirements before starting the flashing process.
- To Flash Your device, it is a must to keep your phone charged to a minimum of 60%. As the flashing process is quite lengthy.
- Go to the official website and ensure that you have the latest release of the drivers installed on your device. In order to connect your device with your PC, It is a must to have the latest drivers installed.
- There is a maximum chance of data loss if you are flashing your device. Hence, If you don’t want to lose your essential data then make sure to create a copy of your data.
- Make sure to scan the Stock Firmware ROM file with the security software on your device to ensure that the file is safe to install.
Process to Install Samsung SM-J700G Flash File
- Firstly, check the versions of the drivers installed on your device. You can visit the official website to download the latest drivers. Launch the installation file and follow the prompted instructions to successfully install the drivers on your device.
- Now, download the stock Firmware ROM file from the internet. the file will be in ZIP mode. Extract all the files in a folder.
- Now turn off your device and press the Home, Volume Up, and Down button to start the booting process. Wait until the mobile starts vibrating. after it starts vibrating, Leave the Power button.
- Now, a warning message will be displayed on the screen. Press the Volume Up button to continue the process.
- After this, Download the ODIN Flash tool on your device and install it successfully on your device.
- Now, connect your device using a USB cable with your laptop, and then wait until it gets detected.
- Once the device will be connected, you will get an additional message on your device.
- Now, Click on the PDA Option and then choose the tar.md5 file to open it.
- Next, click on the start button to start the installation process.
- Wait until the file is completely installed on your device and then disconnect your device.
this way you can easily install the Samsung SM-J700F Flash file on your device. If you have Lenovo A6000 then you download the Lenovo K8 Note flash file here.