In case you have bricked your device or you have rooted it and you want it back as it was before, you can use a flash file for the same. Other than this, you can fix issues that you may face with the device with the help of a flash file. In this article, we are going to emphasize the Samsung M02 SM-M022G flash file. To install it on your device, you will have to use the Odin flash tool. Odin tool is an official tool used by the company also to flash the Samsung devices. Here is how you can install the Samsung Galaxy M02 flash file on the system. Read the article to know more about it.
Before you can start the process, here are some things that you will have to do so that you can install the Samsung SM-M022G flash file easily on the device. Have a look at the list.
- First, you need to be aware of some basic technicalities. Off the chances you are not aware, you will have to consult an expert.
- You will have to create a backup of all the data available on the device. It is a must that you do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to download the tool file and the driver from an authenticated source only. It is a must to check the compatibility of the driver also.
- Next, you will have to scan all the files to be sure that it is safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy M02 SM-M022G Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Samsung SM-M022G flash file on the device. Read the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. You will then have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the flashing process. In case you have it on the system, you will have to skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the Odin tool from the official website and then extract the contents of the files.
- After that, you will have to turn off the device and boot it into download mode.
- To do that, you will have to press and hold the power button, home button, volume down button together. Now, when you feel that your device is vibrating, you will have to leave the power button only.
- When you will see a warning sign on the device, you will have to press the volume up button to continue the process.
- Now, in the extracted tool folder, look for the Odin3 file and click on it. You will then have to add all the required files in the tool window. All the files will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Next, you will have to click on the start option to begin the flashing process. Wait for the process to complete.
- On completion, you will get a successful message on the screen and you will also get the device stuck in the boot loop.
- You will have to now boot it into recovery mode. To do that, you will have to press and hold the power button, home button, volume down button together. Now, when you feel that your device is vibrating, you will have to leave the power button only.
- From the menu appearing on the screen, you will have to click on the factory reset option.
- Now, you will have to wait for the process to complete, and then you will have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.