Off the chance you are looking for a Samsung SM-N900 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM, this article can be helpful. We have mentioned how you can install the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 flash file. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Things to Keep in Mind
In this section of the article, we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help.
- Also, you need to use this tutorial on a particular device. Using it on any other device can damage it.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to make sure that you download the firmware file and the driver file from an authenticated source. You will also have to look for the tool file on the system.
- You would know that you can lose all the data post flashing. So, you need to create a backup of all the data present on the device.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that the file is safe to use.
Steps to Install Samsung SM-N900 Flash File
As we have mentioned, you will have to use the Odin tool to install the Samsung N900 flash file. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Samsung N900 flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. Off the chance you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware on the system according to the device that you are using. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- Also, you will have to boot it into download mode. For that, you will have to press the volume down button, power button, and the home button together. You will now have to wait for the device to vibrate and when it will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- A warning sign will appear on the screen and you will have to press the volume up button of the device to continue the process.
- Next, you will have to download the Odin tool on your system. Extract the contents of the tool files to your system.
- After this, you will have to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the Odin3 file to open the tool window for you.
- Now, you will have to select all the required files for your tool. The files will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- Once done, you will have to click on the start option so that you can start the process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a success message on the screen.
- After this, you will get the device stuck in the boot loop. You will then have to boot it into recovery mode.
- For that, you will have to press the volume down button, power button, and the home button together. You will now have to wait for the device to vibrate and when it will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Now, you will have to choose the option to wipe data from the menu appearing on the screen.
- Detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Samsung SM-N900 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, this is it. This was how you can install the Samsung N900 Stock Firmware ROM. We have tried to provide you with all the required knowledge. We hope that the article was helpful.