Galaxy A01 Core flash file
In case you are looking for a Samsung SM-A013M flash file, this is the right article for you. We have mentioned how you can install the Galaxy A01 Core flash file on the system. Stay tuned to know more.
Points to Remember
Below we have mentioned all the things that you need to keep in mind before starting the flashing process. Read the list properly.
- First, you need to keep in mind that this tutorial is valid for a particular device, Using it on some other device can damage the device.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of all the data present on the device because post flashing you will lose all the data present on the device.
- Next, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Other than this, you will have to download the tool and the driver from an authenticated source only. It is a must to download a compatible driver.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files before using them to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy A01 Core SM-A013M Flash File
Here is how you can install the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core flash file on the system. We have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the flash file. Read the steps carefully and then proceed with the process.
- First, you need to get the Samsung USB driver on your system. After downloading it, you will have to install it by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you have it, skip the step.
- Secondly, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. It is a must to download a compatible firmware file. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you will have to switch off your device and connect it to the system.
- You will then have to boot the device in download mode. For that, you need to press the power button, home button, and volume down button together until the device vibrates. When the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Next, you will have to press the volume up button when you will see a warning sign on the screen.
- Now, you will have to download the Odin tool on your system and then extract all the files. In the tool folder, you will have to look for the Odin 3 file and then click on it to open the tool window.
- In the tool window, you will get an added message when the tool will detect the device. Now, you will have to add the files required by selecting them from the stock firmware folder that you have downloaded.
- Next, you will have to click on the start option to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for it to complete. On completion, your device will be stuck in the boot loop. To fix it, you will have to boot the device in the recovery mode. . For that, you need to press the power button, home button, and the volume down button together until the device vibrates. When the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Now, you will have to click on the wipe data option and the factory reset option. Wait for it to complete. When it will complete, the device will restart.
Download Samsung SM-A0130M Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This is how you can install the Samsung Galaxy A01 core flash file on your device. We hope that the article was helpful to you.