If you are getting issues in your Samsung SMJ200G such as Bootlap, lagging, or dead issues then you can use this stock firmware file to troubleshoot these issues. The Stock Firmware file can be flashed in your device to fix any kind of software issues on your device or to reset your device to factory settings. If you flash your Samsung SM J200G using the stock firmware file then you are following the tutorial mentioned below.
In the article, we will discuss how to download the Samsung SM J200G flash file on your device. The Stock firmware file will be a Zip file which will contain the Samsung SM J200G Stock Firmware file, Odin Downloader tool, and Samsung USB driver, which will be required in the flashing process. You can follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below if you don’t know the flashing method.
Pre-requisites To be Followed
Before installing the flash file on your device, Ensure to check these basic requirements. Make sure you meet all the requirements mentioned below to successfully flash your device.
- The flashing process of Samsung SM-J200G can take time. hence, It is advisable to charge your device at least 50% to avoid any kind of issue during the installation process.
- the next thing that you will have to do is to download the latest release of the Samsung USB drivers on your device and then install it properly. You can check the official website to download the latest drivers available.
- Before starting the flashing process, ensure to backup all your files on your device. the flashing process will erase all your important data. Hence, It is advisable to create a backup to avoid any kind of data loss.
- Download the ODIN Software on your device. You can download it from its official website. Make sure to check the system requirements before downloading it and then install it on your device.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware Rom File on Samsung SM-J200G
Below is the detailed instruction guide to flash the Samsung SM-J200G with Stock Firmware Rom file using the ODIN Flash tool. Make sure to follow the steps in order as mentioned below.
- Firstly, Go to the Official website and download the Samsung SM-J200G Stock Firmware Zip File.
- Now Extract the Firmware Zip File in a folder.
- The extracted files will be in “.tar.md5” or “.tar” extension.
- After this, Download and Install the Odin Tool on your device.
- Go to the folder where the extracted firmware files are stored and then double-click on the odin.exe file to run it.
- While the software is in downloading mode, connect your device with your PC using the USB Cable.
- Check the CO Port on the Odin, once the device will be connected it will light up.
- Now click on the AP button and choose the firmware from the list.
- repeat these steps for CP, CSC, and BL.
- Make sure to choose the HOME_CSC file while selecting the firmware file as the regular CSC file will erase all the data on your device.
- Now, go to the options tab and mark the checkbox of “Autoboot” and “F.Reset Time” option.
- Now, Click on the start button to start the installation of the Samsung SM-J200G Flash file on your device.
- Now, wait until the installation process is completed.
- Once the process will be completed, a Pass message will be displayed on the screen.
You can follow this guideline to download and install the Samsung SM-J200G Stock Firmware ROM file on your device. In case, You have encountered any error then check all the pre-requisites that are required to successfully complete the installation process. If you have a Samsung B310E device then you can follow this step-by-step guide to install the Samsung B310 Flash file on your device.