Flash files help you to install the operating system of the device. This will help you to downgrade the device or upgrade the device to the latest version. Also, you can use the flash file to fix different issues that you will face with your device. In this article, we are going to discuss the Samsung SM-N960U Firmware Stock ROM flash file on the system. We have mentioned how you can install the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U flash file using the Odin tool. Read the article till the end to know more.
Below we have mentioned certain things that you will have to do before you can start the process. Read the list of all the things.
- To begin with, you need to know that this tutorial applies only to a single device. You may not use the same tutorial on some other device.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of the data because post flashing, all the data will vanish from the device.
- Other than this, you will have to charge the device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- You also have to download the tool and driver from an authenticated source only or check for the compatibility of the tool on the device.
- Lastly, it is important that you scan all the files before using them to be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Samsung SM-N960U Galaxy note 9 Flash File
Below we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Samsung SM-N960U flash file. Read the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you will have to download the Samsung USB driver on the system and then you will have to click on it to open the installation file. You will then have to follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. Skip this step if you already have it on the system.
- Next, you will have to download the Stock firmware file on the system and then you will have to extract the files of the stock firmware file.
- Now, you will have to download the Odin tool on your system and then you will have to extract the tool files.
- After this, you will have to turn off the device and then you will have to connect the device and the system.
- Now, you will have to boot the device in download mode. For that, you will have to press the volume down button, press button, and home button together until the device vibrates. Once the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- When the warning sign will appear on the screen, you will have to press the volume up button to continue the process.
- Now, you will have to open the tool folder and then you will have to click on the Odin 3 file to open the tool window.
- Now, in the tool window, you will see an added message on the screen when the tool will detect the device. Also, you will have to add all the required files from the stock firmware that you have downloaded.
- Next, you will have to click on the start option to begin the flashing process. You will have to then wait for the process to complete and when the process will complete, you will see a successful message on the screen.
- Also, the device is stuck at the boot loop. To fix that, you will have to boot it into recovery mode. . For that, you will have to press the volume down button, power button, and home button together until the device vibrates. Once the device will vibrate, you will have to leave the power button only.
- Now, you will have to select the wipe data or factory reset option and then you will have to wait for it to complete.
- When the process will complete, the device will restart.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 9 SM-N960U Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This was all you need to know about how to install the Samsung Galaxy note 9 flash file. We hope that the article has helped you.