Flash files can be useful in various cases for say if you are getting any kind of issue while using your phone or it got stalled out then you can use the Flash file to get it to its unique characteristics as it came. Along with this, If you are getting any issue with IMEI or Bootlap then you can use this file to fix the issue. In this article, you will get to know how you can download and install the Vivo Y51L Stock Firmware file on your device successfully. Below is the complete process to install the flash file on the Vivo Y51L device.
Pre-requisites to be Followed Before Installing Vivo Y51L Flash File
Before moving to the process to install the flash file in the Vivo Y51L device, Let us first have a look at some of the requirements that you must meet.
- If your device doesn’t have the Qualcomm chipset then this method will not work for your device.
- If you do not have the NAND or NOR flash devices in your device, then also you cannot use this method. As the NAND flash device is required to download the boot loader in your device.
- Before processing the flashing process, make sure to create a backup of your data as it will remove all your data. Hence, It is advisable to create a backup to avoid any kind of data loss.
- Instead of the QPST tool, you can also use the QFIL tool to flash your device. Both of these tools are sponsored by the official company.
- In order to successfully complete the flashing process, make sure to charge your device to at least 70% as the flashing process might take time to complete.
- Make sure to download the latest release of the QPST tool. You can visit the official website to download the tool.
Installation of Vivo Y51L Flash File using QPST Tool
To install the Flash file in Vivo Y51L, you can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of Qualcomm and then download the Qualcomm driver on your device. Now go to the folder where the file is stored and double-click on the installation file and follow the instructions as prompted on the screen to complete the installation process. In case, you already have the driver installed on your device then you can skip this step.
- After completing this, You will be needed to download the QPST tool on your device. You can download it from its official website. After this, You can access all the files of the tool in your C:\ drive. Follow this path to access the Vivo Y51L Flash file: Qualcomm\QPST\bin folder.
- Now, Connect the Qualcomm device and your Mobile phone using a USB cable.
- After this, Locate the QPST.config file and open it.
- Now from the opened window, click on the Port option and then click on the Start Client option.
- Now choose the option to download the software and then a new window will be opened on the screen.
- Now at the QPST Download window, click on the Browse option and then search the firmware file that you want to flash on your device.
- Now, Under the Boot Image option, Click on the Browse option and then locate and open the BOOT_LOADER.Hex file.
- Now click upon the start option to start the flashing process.
- Now, Once you get a green bar on your screen, it means the flashing process is completed.
- Now you can disconnect your device and then restart it.
So this way you can download the Vivo Y51L flash file on your device. make sure to follow the process as mentioned above to avoid any kind of error. You can also learn here how to download and install Lyf Jio F220B Flash File.