In case you are looking for the Vivo Y81 / Y81i flash file, this is the right article you have come to. We have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Vivo Y81 PD1732CF flash file. Stay tuned to the article to know more about the flash file.
Below we have mentioned all the things that you will have to do before you can start the process. Read all the things below and make sure that you do that.
- First, you will have to charge the device completely. It is important to charge the device at least up to 70 percent so that you can use it till the end of the process.
- Also, you will have to create a backup of your data because post flashing, you will lose all your data. So, to save the data, it is important that you create a backup.
- Other than this, you will have to download the tool from an authenticated source. Also, check the compatibility of the tool and the driver on the internet.
- You will also have to scan all the files so that you can be sure that you are using a safe file on the system.
Steps to Install Vivo Y81 (Y81i) Flash File
Now, as we have mentioned, you will have to use a flash tool to install a flash file. To install the Vivo Y81 flash file, you will have to use the SP flash tool. IN this section, we have mentioned all the steps that you will have to follow to install the Vivo Y81 flash file. Read the steps properly and follow them in the same way.
- First, you will have to download the MediaTek driver on your system and then you will have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. You will have to follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the process.
- Once done, you will have to download the firmware file on the system. You will have to extract the contents of the file because it will download in the zip format.
- After that, you will have to download the SP flash tool on your system and then you will have to extract the contents of the tool also.
- Now, you will have to open the tool window and then you will have to click on the flash tool file.
- It will then open the tool window for you. You will have to click on the scatter-loading option and the download agent option. You can find the scatter file in the stock ROM of the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the preloader.bin option. It is important that you do that because if you won’t, there are chances that you will brick your device.
- After that, you will have to click on the download option.
- You will then have to turn off your device and then you will have to connect the system and the device. Also, you will have to press the Volume Up button of your device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the tool, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. When it will complete, you will see a green ring on the screen.
- You will then have to end the tool window and detach the system and the device.
Download Vivo Y81 (Y81i) Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
Now that your device is flashed, you will have to start the device again. This was how you can install the Vivo Y81 flash file. We hope that the article was helpful to you.