Off the chance you are looking for the Vivo Y81i PD1732CF flash file, this article will surely help you. We have provided you with the Vivo Y81i flash file / Firmware Stock ROM and how you can install the same on the system. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Things to Remember
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do so that you can install the Vivo Y81i flash file easily.
- To begin with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you need to download the Sp flash tool and firmware file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. It is a must to look for a compatible driver file.
- You must know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Vivo Y81i Flash File
In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can carry out the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Vivo Y81i Stock ROM Firmware. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file and open the tool window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you will have to download the stock firmware file for the device. You need to then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Next, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and extract the contents of the tool file also.
- Once done, you needed to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- After this, you will have to untick the option for preloader.bin. This is a must to do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option to begin the installation process.
- Also, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will start automatically.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will see a green ring will appear on the screen.
- Finally, terminate the tool window and detach the cable.
Download Vivo Y81i PD1732CF Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This is how you can install the Vivo Y81i Stock Firmware ROM on the device. Also, following all the steps, in the same way, will help you to install the Vivo Y81i flash file easily. Hopefully, the article was helpful.