Off the chance you are looking for Xiaomi Mi 5 flash file, this article will surely help you. We have provided you with the original Mi 5 flash file [Firmware Stock ROM] and provided with the tutorial to install the same. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- To begin with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You will also have to make sure that you use this tutorial for the specified device only. Using it for any other device can damage the device.
- It is a must that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Other than this, you need to download the firmware file and tool file according to the device that you are using and also, from an authenticated source. You will also have to look for a compatible driver file.
- It is a must to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
Steps to Install Mi 5 Flash File
You will have to use the Xiaomi flash tool to install the Mi 5 flash file. In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can do it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Mi 5 flash file. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the Xiaomi flash tool on the system and then click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware for the device. You will then have to extract the contents of the stock firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the Xiaomi drivers on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the on-screen instructions appearing to complete the installation process. In case you have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Now, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to boot the device in download mode. For that, you need to press the volume up button and power button together.
- Once done, you need to open the Xiaomi tool on the screen. You can find it in the start menu.
- Now, in the tool window, you will have to click on the Browse option and then redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file.
- You will now have to click on the flash option to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green bar will appear on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xiaomi Mi 5 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now you have successfully installed the Mi 5 flash file on the device. All the information that you need to know about installing the Xiaomi Mi 5 Stock Firmware ROM is mentioned in the article. We hope that the article was helpful.