In case you are looking for the Mi 6 MIUI flash file, this article will be helpful for you. Here, we have mentioned how you can install the Xiaomi Mi 6 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM and provided you with an original file. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Now, before you can start installing the Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 11 on the device, there are certain things that you need to do. You must carry out these things so that you can carry out the process easily.
- Initially, you will need to be sure that you use the tutorial for the specified device only. You can damage the device if you use the tutorial for any other device.
- Always remember that you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You must know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available.
- It is a must to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You will also have to download the stock firmware file and driver file according to the device that you are using. Also, you need to download the latest version of the tool file.
- Always scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Xiaomi Mi 6 MIUI 11 Flash File
Now, in this section of the article, we have explained how you can complete the installation process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Mi 6 flash file. Go through all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the Xiaomi flash tool on the system. You will now have to click on the downloaded file to open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen.
- Now, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device. Click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case you already have the driver on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device. Also, extract the contents of the firmware file.
- You will now have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, boot the device in download mode. To do this, you will have to press the power button and home button together and hold them for at least 6-8 seconds.
- Now, you will have to open the tool window. You can look for the tool in the start menu.
- Next, you need to click on the Browse option and then redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file.
- After this, you need to click on the flash option to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, you will get a success message on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xiaomi Mi 6 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was all you need to know about the Mi 6 Miui 11 flash file on the device. We have tried to provide you with all the information that you need to know before you can start installing the Xiaomi Mi 6 Stock Firmware ROM. We hope that the article was helpful.