Off the chance you are looking for a Xiaomi Mi Max flash file, this article will surely help you. We have mentioned how you can install the Mi Max flash file [Firmware Stock ROM] and the tutorial to install the same. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you need to do before installing the Xiaomi Mi Max flash file.
- You need to be aware of the technicalities of the process.
- You need to create a backup of all the files on the system because you will lose all the files after the completion of the process.
- It is a must to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent.
- Download a compatible version of the tool file and firmware file.
- Scan all the files to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Xiaomi Mi Max Flash File
You will have to use the Xiaomi flash tool to install the Xiaomi Mi Max Stock ROM on the device. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Xiaomi Mi Max flash file on the device. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the Xiaomi flash tool on the system. You need to then click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for the device and then extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the required driver on the system. You need to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is present on the system, skip the step.
- Now, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will then have to boot the device in download mode.
- For that, you need to press the volume button and home button together. You need to hold them while you are connecting the device.
- When done, you need to open the Xiaomi tool. You can look for it in the start menu.
- You now have to click on the Browse option and then redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file.
- Next, you need to select the appropriate firmware file and then click on the start option to begin the process. When the process will complete, you will see a success message on the screen.
- You will now have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xiaomi Mi Max Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was the full stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Mi Max flash file. Following all the steps in the same way as mentioned will help you to install the Xiaomi Mi Max Stock Firmware ROM easily. We hope that the article was helpful.