Flash files can be downloaded and obtained on the manufacturer’s website. Many people do not know how to and when to use the flash file / Stock ROM Firmware. You can use the flash file if you are facing software issues, IMEI issues, dead issues, or boot loop issues. If you are facing any of these issues with your mi 2 device, you can use the mi 2 flash file to fix the issues. Read this article to know how to use the Xiaomi Redmi 2 flash file. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more.
Things to Remember
Read the list of all the important things that you need to have on your system before going further with the process of flashing your Xiaomi Redmi 2 device.
- You will first have to charge your device. It is must charge your device at least up to 70 percent to keep it working till the completion of the flashing process.
- Other than this, you will have to create a backup of the data on your device because all the data will be removed from your device after the completion of the process.
- You will have to download the latest version of the Xiaomi flash tool on your system. You can find the tool on the internet.
- Though the tool and the drivers are released by the company only, it is still recommended to scan your device before installing it on your system.
Steps to install Mi 2 Flash File
Follow the steps to install the flash file in Xiaomi Redmi 2 using the Xiaomi flash tool (Stock ROM). This tutorial is valid only if your phone has a Qualcomm chipset. Follow the steps in the same order as they are mentioned.
- The first step in the process is to download the Xiaomi Flash tool on your system. The file comes in zip format, so you need to extract the files to a new folder. mi 2 flash file download
- Once done, you will have to open the new folder and then click on the setup file. Open it and it will then open the installation window on the screen.
- After this, you will have to look for the stock firmware for your device. You will then have to download it on your system. You can easily find the firmware on the internet. In case you have it on your system, you can skip this step. mi 2 flash file
- Next, you will have to look for the USB driver on your device and then by following all the instructions, you will have to install it on your system.
- Once done, you will have to switch off your device.
- Now, you need to press the Volume down and power button to boot your device. You will have to boot it into download mode.
- Now, when your device will be in boot mode, you will have to connect your device and the system via USB cable.
- Once done, you will have to open the tool. You can find it from the start menu on your system.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the option to find the firmware. You will have to tap on the button indicating to select.
- You will then have to click on the flash option and then it will start the flashing process. Mi 2 stock firmware
- Wait for the process to complete and once it completes, you will see a message indicating success on the screen.
- Finally, you will have to close the tool window and disconnect your device.
So, this was a whole stepwise process that you need to follow to install the mi 2 Firmware ROM. We hope that the article has helped you in understanding the mi 2 flash file.