Using a flash file or installing a stock firmware can be a confusing process for a person who does not know about it and that is what this article is about. The process is simple to execute and you just have to follow some steps to flash your device. In this article, we have mentioned how you can use the Xiaomi Redmi 5a Stock ROM. You will have to use the Xiaomi flash tool to install the stock firmware. Read the full article to know more about how to use the Mi 5a flash file.
Below we have mentioned some necessary things that you need on your system. Make sure you fulfill all the requirements and then only go further with the process.
- The tutorial is only valid for the Xiaomi devices which have Qualcomm chipset. Other than this, the tutorial is not valid for any other device.
- Other than this, you also need to have some basic knowledge about the process. If you do not have any knowledge, the process can be confusing for you.
- Also, you need to make sure that you have charged your device at least up to 50 percent. The flashing process is lengthy and your device needs to work till the end of the process.
- There are chances that once you flash your device, your data will be removed permanently. Therefore, you will have to create a backup of your important data so that you do not lose it.
- Lastly, you need to make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the tool and driver on your system. Also, scan the file to make sure that they are safe to install.
Steps to use the Mi 5a flash file
You will have to download and install the Xiaomi flash tool to flash your Mi 5a device. Below we have mentioned a stepwise process that you need to follow to use the Xiaomi RedMi 5a flash file. Read the steps carefully.
- The very initial step is to find the Xiaomi tool and download it on your system. You will have to install the tool according to the instructions on your screen.
- Once done, you will have to open the tool folder, and then you will have to click on the setup file. mi 5a flash file
- Now, you will have to find the firmware (Stock ROM) for your device and download it to your system. If you have it on your system, you may skip the step.
- The next thing that you need on your system is the Xiaomi USB driver. You will have to download and install it on your system.
- Now, you will have to switch off your device.
- The next step in the process is to boot your device. You will have to boot it into download mode. To do that, you will have to press the Volume down button and the power button together and keep holding it for at least 7-8 seconds.
- Now, you will have to connect your device and the system. You will have to connect them via USB cable.
- Once done, you will have to find the Xiaomi MiFlash tool in your system. Once found, click on it to open it. mi 5a flash file download
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the button to select and find the folder in which you have stored your firmware.
- You will then have to select the Flash button and it will then start the flashing process. Mi 5a stock firmware
- The process may take some time to complete. Wait for it to complete and once completed, you can see a Success message.
Lastly, terminate the tool and disconnect your device and the system.