If you have recently rooted your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 but started getting issues such as software update or Application not starting then you can use the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 flash file to reset your device to its factory settings. Flash files are introduced by the company only and these files are unique for every single device. These files are available for free on the internet. You can download these files and install them on your device to resolve software issues such as boot loop issues, phone dead issues, software related issues, etc.
In this article, We will explain how you can download and install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 file on your device. You can use the MI Flash tool to install the flash file on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Pre-requisites to be Performed installing Flash File
In order to successfully install the flash file on your device, ensure to check all these requirements mentioned below. you can start the flashing process once you meet all these requirements.
- Download and install the latest USB drivers on your device to avoid any kind of connectivity issue.
- Keep your device at least 70% to avoid any kind of issue. As the process to flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 can take time.
- Create a backup of all your important data to avoid any kind of data loss. As there are high odds that you might lose your data post flashing.
- Check the firmware file using the antivirus software to ensure the file is safe to install on your device.
- Download the latest release of the flash tool and then install it on your device. Make sure to check the system requirements before installing the tool.
Steps to Install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Flash File
Follow the guide to successfully download and install the Stock Firmware ROM File on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. the flashing process is quite lengthy and complex. Hence, It is advisable to follow the process exactly as mentioned so you won’t get any errors or issues.
- Firstly, ensure that you have the latest drivers installed on your device. You can visit the official website to check if there is any update available. Make sure to download the drivers according to the windows version you are using.
- After this, Download the Stock Firmware ROM File from the official website and then extract all the files into a folder.
- Now, Download the MI Flash tool zip file and then extract all the files to the same folder where Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 flash file is stored.
- Now turn off your device and connect it with a PC. Press the Volume UP button to turn your device into fastboot mode.
- After this, go to the folder where the firmware files are stored and then run the flash_all.bat file.
- the flashing of your device will start automatically.
- Now, disconnect your device once you get the green bar on your screen.
- the flashing process is completed. you can turn on your device.
So, this way you can flash the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to solve software issues on your device. Ensure to download the latest drivers and MI Flash tool to successfully install the flash file on your device. You can Micromax A106 Flash file if you want to flash Micromax A106.