In case you are looking for the Xolo A500S IPS flash file, this article will surely help you. In this article, we have mentioned how you can install the Xolo A500S IPS flash file (Firmware Stock ROM) and the original file for the same. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Points to Remember
There are certain things that you need to do before you can start the flashing process. These things will help you to carry out the process easily. Read the list of all the things below.
- To begin with, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Next, you need to make sure that you are using the tutorial for a particular device. If you use it for any other device, you can brick the device.
- You must know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process, so, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Also, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to scan all the files so that you can be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Xolo A500S IPS Flash File
You will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Xolo A500S IPS flash file. In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can do it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Xolo A500S IPS Stock Firmware ROM. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. Now, you need to click on the downloaded file and open the tool window. You will now have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already present on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you need to download the stock firmware file for your device. Now, you need to click on the downloaded file and extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SP flash file on the system and extract the contents of the tool file.
- Now, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will now open on the screen.
- After this, you need to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- Also, you need to untick the option for the preloader.bin option. You must do this because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- You will also have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- Now, when the tool will detect the device, the process will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- You will finally have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xolo A500S IPS Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was how you can install the Xolo A500S IPS Stock Firmware ROM. We have mentioned all the information that you need to know to install the Xolo A500S IPS flash file on the device. Hopefully, the article was helpful.