If you want to update the firmware of your device, you can use a flash file for the same. The flash files are different for different devices and are provided by the company only. In this article, we have talked about the Xolo Era 1X flash file. We have mentioned how you can install the Xolo Era 1X flash file [Firmware Stock ROM] on the device. Stay tuned to the article till the end to know more about it.
To make the process easier for you, you need to fulfill some requirements. Below we have mentioned a list of all the requirements which you need to fulfill.
- The very basic thing that you have to do is to have some basic knowledge about the process. Off the chance you are not aware of the technicalities, you need to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you will have to use the tutorial for a particular device. Using it for any other device can damage the device.
- You will also have to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- It is a must to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
- Also, you will have to download the firmware file and the driver file compatible with your device. You will have to download the latest version of the tool file.
- Next, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device. You must do this because all the data will vanish after the completion of the flashing process.
Steps to Install Xolo Era 1X Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can now proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Xolo Era 1X flash file on the system. Read all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the SPD driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window for you. Follow all the steps appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file on the system. Extract the contents of the firmware file for later use.
- Now, you will have to download the SPD tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool files also.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file. The tool window will appear on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the load packet option and then redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file.
- After this, you need to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- You will then have to click on the download option to start the process.
- Now, you need to wait for the process to complete. When it will complete, you will get an updated successful message on the system.
- You will then have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xolo Era 1X Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now you have successfully installed the Xolo Era 1X flash file on your device. We have provided you with all the information that you need to know before installing the Xolo Era 1X Stock Firmware ROM. Hopefully, the article has helped you.