Off the chance you are looking for the Xolo Era 4k flash file, this article will surely help you. We have provided you with the original Xolo Era 4k flash file [Firmware Stock ROM] and a tutorial on installing the same. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Things to Remember
In this section of the article, we have mentioned a list of certain things that you will have to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- First, you need to be sure that you are aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- Also, you need to know that you will lose all the data available on the device after the completion of the flashing process. So, you need to create a backup of all the data available on the device.
- Now, you need to make sure that you have charged the device completely or at least up to 70 percent because you will have to use the device till the end of the process.
- You need to download the firmware file and driver file according to the device that you are using. You must download the latest version of the tool file.
- It is advised to scan all the files before using them to be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Xolo Era 4k Flash File
You will have to use the SP flash tool to install the Xolo Era 4k flash file on the device. In this section, we have mentioned how you can do it. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Xolo Era 4k flash file. Read all the steps carefully and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- First, you need to download the MediaTek driver on your system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and begin the installation process. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. If the driver is already present on the system, skip the step.
- Next, you will have to download the stock firmware file for your device. You will also have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Once done, you need to download the SP flash tool on the system and extract the tool files also.
- Now, open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file to start the flashing process. The tool window will appear on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the scatter-loading file and then the download agent option. The scatter file will be available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- After this, you will have to make sure that you untick the option for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Now, you will have to click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- Also, turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. You will also have to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- When the tool will detect the device, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- In the end, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download XOLO Era 4K Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
So, now your device is completely flashed. All the information that you need to know before installing the Xolo Era 4k Stock Firmware ROM is mentioned in the article. Hopefully, the article was helpful.