You can use the flash file for different reasons like unbricking the device, fixing issues with your device, upgrade it, or downgrade the device. You will have to download a different flash file for a different device. In this article, we are going to talk about the Xolo Era flash file [Firmware Stock ROM]. We have mentioned how you can install the Xolo Era flash file with the help of an SPD tool. Stay tuned to the article to know more about it.
Points to Remember
In this section, we have discussed different things that you need to do so that you can carry out the process easily.
- Initially, you will have to be aware of the technicalities. Off the chance you are not aware of the technicalities, you can consult an expert.
- Also, you need to make sure that you are using the tutorial for the specified device. If you use it on any other device, you can damage the device.
- Other than this, you will have to make sure that you have charged your device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You also need to know that you will lose all the data available on the device. So, you need to create a backup of all the data for later use.
- Next, you need to download the firmware file and the tool file compatible with your device. You will also have to look for compatible drivers.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to Install Xolo Era Flash File
Now that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article, you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Xolo Era flash file. Read all the steps and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- The very first thing that you need to do is to download the SPD drivers on your system. Now, you need to start the installation process by clicking on the downloaded file. You will now have to follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process. If the driver is already present on the system, skip the step.
- After this, you need to download the stock firmware for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- Now, you need to download the SPD upgrade tool on the system. Now, extract the contents of the tool files also.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the upgrade download file. The tool window will appear on the screen.
- After this, you will have to click on the load packet option. Now, redirect the tool to the location where you have extracted the firmware file.
- Also, turn off the device and then connect the device to the system with the help of a USB cable.
- After selecting the correct firmware file, you will have to click on the start option.
- You will now have to wait for the process to complete. When the process will complete, an upgrade successful message will appear on the screen.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xolo Era Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. This was all you need to know about installing the Xolo Era flash file. Following all the instructions, in the same way, will surely help you to install the Xolo Era Stock Firmware ROM easily. Hopefully, this article has helped you.