In case you are looking for the Xolo Q800 flash file, this article will be helpful for you. We have explained how you can install the Xolo Q800 flash file / Firmware Stock ROM and provide you with an original flash file. Read the article completely to know more about it.
Things to Remember
Before you start installing the Xolo Q800 flash file, there are certain things that you will have to do. Read the list of all the things below.
- First, you need to have some basic knowledge about the process. In case you do not know, you will have to seek help from an expert. Always remember that you must use this tutorial for the specified device only.
- You must know that you will lose all the data after the completion of the process. So, it is advised to create a backup of all the data.
- It is a must to scan all the files that you will download to be sure that all the files are safe to use on the system.
- You will also have to download the firmware file and tool file from an authenticated source and according to the device that you are using. You will also have to download a compatible tool file.
- Other than this, you need to charge the device completely or at least up to 60 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
Steps to Install Xolo Q800 Flash File
We hope that you have fulfilled all the requirements that we have mentioned in the above section of the article. Here is how you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Xolo Q800 flash file. Read all the steps properly and follow them in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Complete the installation process by following all the instructions appearing on the screen. In case the driver is already available on the system, skip the step.
- The next thing that you need to do is to download the stock firmware file. Also, extract the contents of the firmware file.
- You will also have to download the SP flash tool on the system and then extract the contents of the tool files also.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will open on the screen.
- In the tool window, you will have to click on the download agent option and scatter-loading option. The scatter file is available in the stock ROM that you have downloaded.
- You will then have to untick the checkbox for preloader.bin. You must do this because if you won’t, you will brick the device.
- Next, you need to click on the download option to start the flashing process.
- You will now have to turn off the device and connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. It is a must to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect it.
- When the tool will detect it, the process of flashing will begin.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the screen.
- You will finally have to detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
Download Xolo Q800 Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File)
This is it. You have successfully installed the Xolo Q800 Stock Firmware ROM on the device. We have tried to provide you all the information about installing the Xolo Q800 flash file. We hope that the article has helped you.